TENACIOUS TRACTION ON A PLAYFUL, PROVEN PLATFORM
The B-17 comes straight from the success of the 2017 Bicycling Magazine Editor’s Choice winning Hawk Hill, but with a plus sized confidence. 27.5″+ Tires are almost the same outside diameter as a 29″, but with added volume for lower air pressure and traction everywhere. The 38mm wide rims and 2.8-3.0” tires grip in the harshest conditions, but are fast rolling and light enough to pedal all day.
120mm of MultiTrac suspension travel and 27.5+ tires combine to create our most capable MultiTrac bike for all-day adventures, off the beaten path exploring, and conquering the gnarliest terrain around.
The B-17 is available in three builds to fit any budget from the SRAM NX 11-speed equipped B-17 1 to the top-end, B-17 3 with a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed build. Every bike features the same durable, Series 3 6061 aluminum frame and Enduro bearings for many miles of service
SERIES 3 ALUMINUM FRAME
- The B-17 has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and large volume 27.5+ wheels.
- 27.5+ tires roll fast, grip anything, and their wide high volume low pressure setup brings a new experience to trail riding. The B-17 is compatible with 29” wheels up to 2.5” for two rides in one frame.
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- B-17 models come equipped with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
- Boost front spacing is paired with a 148x12mm Boost rear thru-axle for frame and wheel strength, and future wheel upgrade compatibility.