PACKED WITH VALUE
Winner of the 2017 Bicycling Magazine Editor’s Choice award and countless other accolades, the Hawk Hill is an incredible bike that’s sure to make you smile every time you ride! Trail geometry with short chainstays, low bottom bracket, long top tube, and a slack head angle combined with lightweight and responsive 27.5” wheels make for a playful and quick handling bike.
Made For Fun – It’s written right on the frame, and welded into the Hawk Hill’s soul. The overall most playful bike in the Marin line, the Hawk Hill is an all-around trail bike designed to get newcomers excited about the sport and bring veteran riders into modern full suspension trail performance.
The Hawk Hill is available in three builds to fit any riding budget. The base level Hawk Hill is the lowest priced suspension model with wheel and thru-axle upgradeability built into the design. The higher spec’d Hawk Hill 2 and 3 remain within reach and feature higher end components.
SERIES 3 ALUMINUM FRAME
- The Hawk Hill has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5” wheels.
- 27.5” wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike, the most playful trail bike in the line.
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- MultiTrac is a tried and true suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Hawk Hill models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
- Boost front spacing is paired with a 148x12mm Boost rear thru-axle for frame and wheel strength, and future wheel upgrade compatibility on the Hawk Hill 2 and 3.
- The base level Hawk Hill features Boost closed 9-12 convertible thru-axle dropouts for affordability today, and wheel upgrades tomorrow.