THE RANDO REBORN
Reborn for 2017, the Speciale Randonneur has a host of new features over it’s predecessor to deliver a superb value and highly versatile, all-road sport touring bike. Featuring WTB’s new Road Plus Horizon 47c tires and 650b Brev. M 21mm wide internal rims, the Rando rolls efficiently over rough back country roads or down your local trail to provide the rider with a truly rewarding cycling experience. The fully double butted chromoly frame and fork is both lightweight and strong. Front and rear fenders fitted as standard, and numerous additional rider rack and bottle mounts combine to deliver a formidable package for the adventure rider. Did we mention it looks stunning too?
- New Masi double butted tig welded 650b chromoly disc frame w/ rack & fender mounts, 3 bottle mounting locations & integrated seat clamp
- New Full chromoly Masi Uni-Crown curved blade fork, IS disc mount w/ rack and fender mounts
- Shimano Tiagra crankset, 50/34t w/ sealed Shimano BB
- Shimano Tiagra 10-spd shifters w / Shimano Tiagra front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano 11-34t, 10-spd cassette
- New Brev. M 12-degree flare alloy drop bar w/ new Brev. M alloy 3D forged stem
- New Brev. M alloy 3D forged seatpost
- New Masi SCS saddle
- New Brev. M 21mm wide internal tubeless compatible disc rims, alloy 32h disc hubs w/alloy QR
- New WTB Horizon 650b x 47c
- ProMax DSK-300R disc brakes
READY TO RIDE GUARANTEE
Every bike we sell is backed by our Ready to Ride Guarantee. We believe in selling you a bike you can ride and enjoy as soon as you get it, not a bike-in-a-box that leaves you scratching your head figuring out what goes where and how to get it dialed in.
As authorized dealers, each and every bike we sell is fully backed by us and the manufacturer’s warranty. Always.
For more details, you can visit Masi Warranty.
Not sure what size you need? Let us help! Follow the steps on our Bike Sizing guide and send us your measurements. We’ll crunch the numbers and figure out the best size for you!