GLORIOUSLY SIMPLE – SERIOUSLY FUN
ALL AT A RIDICULOUSLY AFFORDABLE PRICE POINT
– Semper Deinceps – Always Forward –
From mountain passes to desert valleys, there’s no terrain you can’t conquer on Pure Cycle’s Drop Bar Road. Geared up for aggressive climbing, blistering descents, and straight-off-the-line-speed – if you’re looking to roll the whole stable into one bike, this is the ride for you. Its classic road bike looks with modern geometry and engineering makes the Pure Cycles Road Bike worthy of any climb. If you’ve got your eye on the top, this ride’s already heading that way.
Born to climb, designed to delight, and ready for whatever your rides can throw its way – Trentino is a road bike with its eyes on the summit. Make sure you’ve got some climbs on the itinerary, this bike is a hill-seeking missile.
Fixed Gear or Freewheel?
You choose! This sweet ride comes with a flip-flop rear hub to give you the flexibility to ride fixed or freewheel. Riding fixed gives you an unmatched feeling of connectedness to the bike, the road, and helps you perfect your pedal-stroke. Riding freewheel gives you the ability to coast and cruise, just like the single-speed you grew up on! No matter which you choose to ride, the standard front brake guarantees you can stop either way.
Why buy your Pure Cycle bike from us?
Simple! We’re authorized dealers which means you get great savings AND your Pure Cycles warranty goes into effect immediately. Unlike other retailers where you’ll need to pay an additional fee for professional assembly to activate your warranty which typically sets you back another $75.
General Sizing Guidelines
- 49cm – For riders 5’0″ to 5’5″ with an inseam of at least 28″
- 51cm – For riders 5’2″ to 5’6″ with an inseam of at least 30″
- 53cm – For riders 5’4″ to 5’8″ with an inseam of at least 30.5″
- 56cm – For riders 5’6″ to 5’11” with an inseam of at least 32″
- 58cm – For riders 6’1″ to 6’3″ with an inseam of at least 32.5″
- 60cm – For riders 6’2″ to 6’6″ with an inseam of at least 33.25″